Sunday, February 24, 2008

Blue & Gold Banquet

What a great evening we had last night! I was so proud of all the boys and their awards and advancements earned! The Scout Sunday patch was beautiful! And did anyone get to see the $1,000,000 Dragon Bill that two of our Webelos earned? They are really cool! They earned that award through the uniform inspections and attendance to pack meetings and events.
There were so many adults helping, and I appreciate each of you so much! We are a volunteer organization and I'm so glad there are many hands pitching in to help make the work light.
Ashley did a great job with the pictures! Did you know we can buy one of those for $4?! I'm getting one - I was too busy to sit and watch it!
We'll be missing the Webelos II next week, and that moves my den into the spot of highest rank. We are already talking about OUR Crossover!
Congratulation Bart, Kortni and Daniel! We're proud of our new Boy Scouts and wish you well!

No comments: